Aerotek Production Operator in Cannon Falls, Minnesota
There are numerous departments that this individual could be working in:
Liquid Cell Area:
Great environment for those who enjoy working with their hands. Here they will be mixing powders and liquids to create silicon rubber materials. They will setup and operate machines and measure ingredients to mix into the machines.
Here candidates are operating coating ovens, mixing chemicals, and punch press. Much of the job is punching products out of foam to remove the excess around the edge. This can be performed either sitting down or standing up.
Candidates will be operating Slitting machines that cut the silicon pads and materials. They will operate presses and perform packaging.
Candidates are packaging, staging, and shipping products worldwide. They will utilize pallet jacks and be trained in on forklifts once perm.
• Candidates will be operating a variety of machines including punch press and mixing machines
• Candidates will be trained on reading prints/work orders, setting up and operating the machines. They will also be performing quality checks and documentation.
• They must make sure all the materials are correctly labeled and maintain a clean work environment.
manufacturing, production, work orders, package
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School or GED
• 3+ months of manufacturing or machine operating experience preferred
• Basic math and reading skills
• Computer experience: (Microsoft Word and Outlook)
• They are willing to look at people that come from fast food and farm experience as well.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs