Danaher Corporation Quality Assurance Scientist l in Chaska, Minnesota
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Review, evaluate and accept complaints to ensure the information is sufficient for a complete investigation.
- Verify the initial complaint classification is correct.
- Review complaints in accordance with established company procedures and worldwide regulations and standards.
- Contact by email or direct phone call external customers, complaint Originators, or Field Service
- Engineers to obtain all the necessary information to investigate fully.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Perform complaint investigation into alleged product non-conformances.
- Investigate and follows up on analysis of complaint trend reports.
- Escalation of product issues to senior management.
- Communicate within a global environment to efficiently obtain the minimal information required
- from the complaint originator in a timely manner.
- Follows through to correct found issues and works with inter-departmental Subject Matter Experts
- to assist with processing the CF/complaint in a timely manner.
- Accountable for customer suggestion/dissatisfaction feedback records. Can work toward
- performing complaint investigations into alleged product non-conformances as skill set
- Will be able to close complaints to CAPA activities.
- Attend and occasionally contributes to technical/risk/department meetings
- Bachelor´s degree with 0-2 years’ experience in Technical Field (Science or Engineering) and/or
- Compliance (Complaints, Quality or Regulatory).
- Medical Technology/clinical laboratory background preferred. Excellent writing and organizational skills.
- Good computer skills to include Outlook email and other Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of Oracle database application desired. Heavy multi-tasking and organizational skills required.
- Work may be independent/flexible, so an ability to manage time and productivity to meet department metrics and a high level of personal integrity is required.
Experience in Complaint Investigation or Post Market Surveillance/QA preferred.
Diversity & Inclusion
- At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Science
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MN-Chaska
Req ID: BEC013936
- Danaher Corporation Jobs