Solenis Support Engineer in Cloquet, Minnesota
Solenis is a leading global producer of specialty chemicals for water-intensive industries, including the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power and municipal markets. The company’s product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the company has 41 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of approximately 5,200 professionals in 120 countries across five continents. For additional information about Solenis, please visit www.solenis.com |Twitter | LinkedIn.
Solenis is staffed with great minds and powered by ingenuity. When you join the Solenis team, you become part of a global community of 5,200 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Our team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers’ unique challenges. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our elite team, please explore our current career opportunities.
• Review treatment programs and processes within the territory accounts ensuring effective applications through routine testing, monitoring and reporting resulting in customer satisfaction and business retention.
• Maintain and build business relationships
• Conduct the necessary site and LMS/class room training programs to understand the overall operations of the territory accounts and new customer sites
• Develop and implement sales plans on new opportunities with the direction of the Manager Sales including documenting ROI after the closure of the program. Establish, maintain and prioritize an accurate and current sales funnel in SFDC.
• Manage profitability of the account (pump settings, pricing, accounts receivable) • Review territory applications and processes/procedures for safety improvements • Associates/bachelors in a technical discipline
-Bachelor of Science degree in chemical or mechanical engineering, applied sciences, -engineering or equivalent experience
-5 yrs. experience with recovery boilers
-Proven sales track record
-Water application experience
-Eligibility to work within the US
-Valid driver’s license in good standing
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills
-Proven analytical and troubleshooting ability
-Strong time management skills and a disciplined work behavior
-Strong team working skills to meet customer expectations and troubleshoot difficult technical issues
-Self-motivated with a strong desire for continuous, independent learning
At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team.
Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled.
Solenis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Should you require assistance in applying to this opportunity, please reach out to Solenis Talent Acquisition at 1-888-756-2701.
Workday Req Number: R0005369
External Company Name: Solenis LLC