ManpowerGroup Cellar Operator in Cold Spring, Minnesota
Cellar Operator (AM/PM) - $15.00 - $16.00
What's in it for You?
· 2-2-3 Schedule (Work 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on)
· Work Days (6AM-5:45PM) or Nights (5:45PM-6AM)
· Permanent positions available based on performance
What is the Job?
· Collect samples of product for testing and quality verification
· Sanitize tanks, lines, heat exchangers and other equipment
· Monitor product appropriately throughout process
· Involved in the taste testing process
· Responsible for kegs, including: washing, filling, hauling and recording
What Do You Bring to the Job?
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Post secondary training in brewing is preferred, but not required
· 1-3 years in a high speed production environment is preferred, but not required
· Ability to read and follow written/verbal instructions
· Ability to pass a background check
To apply, call Deb at Manpower to schedule an interview. 320.763.9899
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs