Cardinal Health Senior Clinical Project Manager in Minnesota
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: all individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask, and follow all posted guidelines.
What Clinical Operations Project Management contributes to Cardinal Health:
Clinical Operations Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the Clinical Operations function.
- The Clinical Project Manager is responsible for Project/Program Management, timelines, oversight of vendor and data management, scope, risk and study resource management including but not limited to the following day to day activities:
- Management of key processes from planning to closing of a study/building team ownership and commitment to project plan
- Collaboration with project team on all key internal and external key project deliverables
- Assists in identification of risks and develops mitigation strategies
- Responsible for study team training and documentation of training
- Establishes positive working relationships with external vendors to ensure project efficiency as well as incorporates efficient tools for vendor oversight to maximize project efficiency.
- Creates and maintains study budget including forecasting, accrual tracking and plan changes.
- Provides study status updates and financials to upper management and key stakeholders throughout the life of the study.
- Authors and contributes to study protocols
- Interacts with global sites, physicians and stakeholders within various time zones.
- BA Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field
- Clinical project management experience required & experience leading all phases of a clinical trial
- Global project management experience preferred
- Med device clinical trial experience preferred (specific experience in cardiovascular is highly preferred)
- Knowledge of industry regulations in the US and outside of the US preferred
- Understanding of required elements of protocols for studies
- Experience overseeing multiple vendors/CROs preferred
- Experience with PM tools
- Ability to create and adhere to budget
- Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skill
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs