ZF Engineering Lab Intern in North Mankato, Minnesota
What will you gain working at ZF WABCO
Main Accountabilities 2:
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Applies acquired job skills, policies, and procedures to complete substantive assignments/projects/tasks of moderate scope and complexity
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Exercises judgment within defined guidelines and practices to determine appropriate action
Scope of expertise: Deputy of one PGE.
Customer served: Serves internal customers
Additional responsibilities: N/A
Capacity spent on Expert task: N/A
Experience and Knowledge of engineering for a specific WABCO product, tool, method,… :
Responsibilities and Requirements of the role:
Main Accountabilities 1:
● Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
● Performs routine assignments in the entry level of the Professional Career Band
● Typically requires a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts
● Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
● Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
● Has no or limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function-
ZF, which acquired WABCO Holdings Inc. on May 29, 2020, now has 162,000 employees worldwide with approximately 260 locations in 41 countries. In 2019, the two then-independent companies achieved sales of €36.5 billion (ZF) and $3.4 billion (WABCO).
With the integration of WABCO, the leading global supplier of braking control systems and other advanced technologies that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles ZF will create a new level of capability to pioneer the next generation of solutions and services for original equipment manufacturers and fleets globally. WABCO, with almost 12,000 people in 40 locations worldwide, will now operate under the ZF brand as its new Commercial Vehicle Control Systems division.
Find out about your future.
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world's leading automotive suppliers.
Please read the Data Privacy Statement about the WABCO E-Recruiting System (http://www.wabco-auto.com/Legal-pages/hr-data-privacy-statement) .
Please read the Data Privacy Statement regarding WABCO Executive Recruitment (http://www.wabco-auto.com/Legal-pages/executives-privacy-statement) .
DIVERSITY COMMITMENT: To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to our company. Our company is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with us and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
- ZF Jobs