Integer Senior R&D Technician in Plymouth, Minnesota
At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now!
• Designs, recommends, assembles and installs equipment/apparatuses and processes for product manufacturing, research and development or analysis and testing.
• Manages and executes experiments related to process development needs.
• Performs complex troubleshooting; repairs, modifies and maintains systems and/or equipment.
• Analyzes data, evaluates systems and processes and makes decisions regarding modifications, if necessary.
• Authors technical protocols, reports, and other required documentation.
• Executes process validation and equipment qualification protocols.
• Writes instructions and trains personnel on proper techniques to utilize systems, equipment, and processes.
• Interacts with and advises other departments.
• Assigns or coordinates tasks of other technicians within group.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Adheres to Integer’s Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
Education & Experience:
• Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED with 10-12 years relevant experience OR Associate’s degree in technical field with 5-7 years relevant experience OR a Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years of experience.
• Minimum Experience: High School Diploma or GED with 10-12 years relevant experience OR Associate’s degree in technical field with 5-7 years relevant experience OR a Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years of experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Special Skills: Good mechanical aptitude. Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read and develop technical drawings/prints. Technical writing skills.
Computer operation skills.
Integer Holdings Corporation (NYSE:ITGR) is the largest medical device outsource (MDO) manufacturer in the world serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, orthopedics, vascular, advanced surgical and power solution markets. The company provides innovative, high quality medical technologies that enhance the lives of patients worldwide. In addition, it develops batteries for high-end niche applications in energy, military, and environmental markets. The company’s brands include Greatbatch Medical, Lake Region Medical and Electrochem. Additional information is available at https://integer.net .
Integer is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and gender), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran or military status past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local law. Greatbatch Integer complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those legal requirements, Integer will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with a known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel believe you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at
- Integer Jobs